The Best You Legacy Club helps individuals and businesses find their purpose. By building people, we build businesses and help find a meaning to why we do it. We create events all around the world, we brainstorm with like-minded people that want to contribute, help, share and make a difference. In these safe havens, we build communities of individuals, support causes, charities, legacies or creating our own. Ultimately we help people discover their true purpose – find their legacy.
The Best You is the #1 live personal development platform in the world and now we are expanding our reach.We have just launched our online platform and in addition to the EXPO in London in 2019, The Best You will be hosting EXPOs in cities around the world.
On the 5th of September in London we launched the first Best You Legacy Club!!! The second club was launched on the 17th of September in Los Angeles, California. We now have 12 new Legacy Clubs in London, Northern Ireland, Spain, Romania, Greece, Dubai, India, Texas and L.A.
The Best You Legacy Club is a place where like minded people, who are passionate about making a difference meet. A place to think, to share ideas to find inspiration, to connect with colleagues that care and support you, that help you on your quest to enhancing your life and growing your career or business and making the world a better place.
This is a whole new take on business connections.
But let’s be clear, this is NOT another business networking group.
It’s not another of the million “masterminds” where the ultimate intention is to sell you something else!
- We brainstorm
- We collaborate
- We inspire and motivate
- We help each other and support each other
- We make connections and introductions
- We are reconnecting in a disconnected world
- MOST importantly we will help YOU find your legacy
We believe The Best You equals a Better World.
Bernardo Moya: “We have a responsibility as transformational leaders as entrepreneurs, to inspire change and make the world a better place…”
It’s very difficult and very challenging to do it alone.
In the modern world of business, there is no quitting time! We are constantly dealing with calls, messages, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, emails… (OMG) we seem to be tied to our technology 24/7.
Wouldn’t it be great to take time away from all that to just work on your business or yourself, make plans, set goals, share and brainstorm face to face with other people just like you? The answer to that question is YES!
You will be invited to attend once, after that you can:
- Decide it’s not for you (not likely to happen because it’s that good).
- Decide to join the movement and become a member.
- Maybe apply to become a director and run one of these club meetings yourself.
If you are interested in being part of a global club, where you can connect with anyone and everyone who is “anyone” but by that we mean NOT everyone is accepted, members and directors are vetted.
- YOU deserve one day a month (12 days a year at least) to work on yourself. You owe it to yourself, it’s essential to become a better person, a better parent, partner or entrepreneur.
- YOU need to turn your phone off, to walk away from technology, only for half a day and all your messages and emails will still be there. Turn your automatic reply on. You will love it, let’s go back to 1995.
- YOU need to bring enthusiasm, and an open mind.
A few Legacy and House rules:
- Leave your EGO (we all have one!) and phone at the door. One of our friendly team members can hold on to it while you are in the room.
- Everything shared in the room comes from a place of love and honesty.
- It’s about sharing and contributing, making contacts and getting valuable feedback, it’s not about selling to the room.
As soon as YOU realise you need this, and YOU will, we will be there to support and encourage you.
Have a look at our next meetings, choose a location that suits you and we look forward to having you there.
All the best!